1. If you cannot recall your credentials you may select Forget your login? option below the credential fields on the Account Access page:
2. Once you have selected Forget your login you will be prompted to enter some personal information. Be sure to follow the required format: Be sure you enter your full SSN with no spaces or dashes, and the zip code is your personal zip code, not the zip code of your employer. Click next.
3. You will then be asked to verify your credentials by answering a security question. Click Next.
4. Once you click next you will be notified that you have received an email which will include instructions on how to access your account. This email will go to the email on file and include a link that is only active for 24 hours. If you are not able to reset within the 24 hour time frame, you will need to make the request online again.
*If you do not receive the email you may contact the Service Center directly for assistance resetting your credentials. You can reach a representative at 888-762-6088. Representatives are available Mon. - Fri. 8AM-6PM EST (excluding holidays).
5. If you cannot correctly answer your security question you will be prompted to answer an alternate security question.
6. If you cannot answer the alternate question you will be notified that your log in failed and will be prompted to contact customer support.
*IMPORTANT - If you are unable to recall the answer to your security question, Service Center Representatives will not be able to provide you access to your account. You will need to contact your employer to request they assist you with re-establishing your credentials.