Welcome to the Help Center

Does My Daycare Provider Need To Be Licensed To Use The Dependent Care FSA?

No, you can use the Dependent Care FSA to cover expenses for anyone who watches your children while you and your spouse are working. It can even be a family member, as long as that person is not your tax dependent. The provider must provide their Social Security number or Tax ID.