To manage your investments or contributions, choose Manage Investments from the Manage My Account menu. From here you can update your future investment elections by selecting Change Elections, you can Move Money which allows you to move specific funds or a portion of a fund into another fund(s), or you can Rebalance your entire account by realigning your fund percentages.
1. Select Rebalance from Manage Investments menu.
2. Select the type of rebalance you would like to process on your account: Click Make Changes
If you would like to have your account balance reset back to the elections automatically throughout the year, Recurring Rebalance is the option you will need to select.
3. Set your preferences for frequency and date on which you would like the rebalance to occur.
Please note - you will not make any election changes during this transaction.
4. Enter the threshold percentage for the rebalance. This will rebalance the total balance that is above the set percentage. The default percentage is 0% and this will ensure the entire account rebalances. If you do not want all funds to rebalance update the percentage to your desired amount.
5. Click next and follow the steps to complete the transaction. Once you submit the request you will receive a 6-digit confirmation number letting you know you have completed the transaction.