Once logged into your online account, claims needing additional information will be in the Tasks section of your Home page.
Click on the link in Tasks to be directed to the receipts needed page. Once in the claim detail page, click on Upload and follow steps to upload documentation. You can also email supporting documentation to Service Center . Please be sure to reference claim ID in your email.
Documentation Needed -
Most tuition plans require:
- Receipt of payment. (Invoice must show payments equal to the claim amount not including scholarships and grants)
- Course Grade to show course completion. (Plan may have minimum grade requirement - please review plan's requirements)
- Any other documentation required by Employer plan - Not common. (Each plan, if offered, is unique by employer. Please check your plan's requirements for additional documentation needs)
- Payment receipt including date of payment. (Reimbursement based on date of payment)
- If payment for Gym Membership - include copy of contract with effective date.
- If payment for equipment - invoice/receipt must include description of item.
(Each plan, if offered, is unique by employer. Please check your plan's requirements for additional documentation needs)