Uploading additional documentation through your online account is the quickest and easiest way to provide supporting documentation for your claim.
1. Once you are logged into your online account you will see that you have receipt(s) needed in the Tasks section on your home page. Click on the link to view all of the claims for which you need to submit a receipt.
2. In the receipts page you will be able to view additional details about the claim by clicking the Details link then View Denial to see details. To upload requested documentation Click on the Upload button
**When uploading documentation please be aware of the system limitations and format of document accepted.
3. Accepted Documentation:
For Medical FSA Claims:
The Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from insurance provider will have all of the needed information above. If you do not have your EOB you may also provide receipt directly from provider.
Be sure receipt contains:
Credit Card receipt does not contain sufficient detail to show services received. (exception: Pharmacy receipt is acceptable documentation for Rx purchases)
For Dependent Care Claims:
- Date services were rendered
- Name of service provider
- Amount charged
- Name of person receiving service (dependent)
- Tax ID# or SSN of the provider
You may also provide completed claim form with caregiver signature in lieu of an invoice. Claim forms can be accessed in the Tools & Support page of your online account.
Most tuition plans require:
- Receipt of payment. (Invoice must show payments equal to the claim amount not including scholarships and grants)
- Course Grade to show course completion. (Plan may have minimum grade requirement - please review plan's requirements)
- Any other documentation required by Employer plan - Not common. (Each plan, if offered, is unique by employer. Please check your plan's requirements for additional documentation needs)
Please Note - If you are not able, or prefer not to upload your receipts online, you may print the confirmation page and send to Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group by Fax: 781-213-7301 Email: Customer Service or Mail: 100 Quannapowitt Parkway Suite 300 Wakefield MA 01880