What you need to know
Employers can automatically enroll employees in a plan, such as a 401(k) or 403(b), and place contributions deducted from employees’ paychecks into certain predetermined investments, unless the employees decide otherwise. Participants have the opportunity to opt out of participation prior to automatic deferrals coming from their pay.
Opt Out Online - (Plan access code required)
1. You will need to register as a new user. In order to register you will need your Plan Access Code which will be provided to you by your employer. For detailed instructions on accessing your online account for the first time please review Registering as a New User
2. New User enrollment will direct you to the enrollment steps through iJoin. Click Next and agree to the terms and conditions to be routed to the enrollment page.
3. If you would like to Opt Out you will click "I Don't Want to Enroll"
4. You will receive a secondary message confirming you do not want to enroll. Click I Don't Want to Enroll again to confirm Opt Out.
5. Your election to Opt out will be saved and a confirmation email will be sent to you and your employer.
*If you see a payroll deferral for the retirement plan AFTER you have completed the Opt Out, please contact your HR or Benefits department to be sure you status is updated.
Still have questions or need assistance? Contact Us