Didn't have your HSA Debit Card? Not a problem.
Submit your claim online. It is quick and easy!
1. Log In Here to access your online account and select Make An HSA Transaction from the I want To menu on your home page.
2. Confirm where the funds will be coming from (My HSA for reimburement) and how you want them dispersed. You may select to have the funds issued via direct deposit to your bank, to you by check or pay directly to your provider.
3. Select if the payment is a one-time payment or schedule a recurring payment if you have a regular expense due. You may schedule recurring payments to happen weekly or monthly.
4. Enter the payment amount. You may also select an expense type and add notes to the transaction. The expense type and notes are not required but can be used to help you track your expenses and payments. They are for your record only and details are not included with the actual payment.
5. Click Next to submit your transaction. Payments generally are received in 5-7 business days (Direct Deposit) or 7-10 business days (Check). **Expedited delivery for checks is not currently available.