Welcome to the Help Center

Will I Get a Tax Form For COBRA Coverage?

Enrollment in Health Insurance will generate tax forms. 

Form 1095 will be issued by your insurance carrier. This form is for informational purposes and should be kept with your tax documentation. If you did not receive this form, contact the Insurance Provider directly.

1099-HC (MA Residents) - MA Residents are required to have medical coverage and will receive form 1099-HC from the employer that sponsors the COBRA plan. If you haven't received the form you can reach out to your employer/former employer directly or Contact Us for assistance with acquiring the form. 

Any specific questions regarding tax reporting or filing should be directed to your tax preparer.