Welcome to the Help Center

What Tax Form Will I Receive For My FSA?

The funds in your Medical and Dependent Care FSA are deposited pre-tax and the amount is deducted from your Annual Gross Income. This will be represented on the W-2 you receive from your Employer for tax reporting.

There are no additional tax forms issued for the FSA plans.