Welcome to the Help Center

Taking A Distribution From HSA

The most common way to receive funds from your HSA is to submit an HSA Transaction for qualified expenses. You can do this through your online account or by using the HSA Debit Card. For information and instructions on submitting an HSA Transaction please go HERE

There are also instances where you may need to request a distribution from your HSA account, such as, removal of Excess Contributions, Account Closure (total distribution), Rollover to an individual account, or Transfer to a new custodian. 

Processing An HSA Distribution Request:

1.  Log into your online account.

2.  Click the Tools & Support Menu at the top of your Home page:

3.  Under Documents & Forms locate HSA Distribution Request Form. Click to open.

4.  Complete all sections of the form, sign and return to Sentinel. 

Submit Form by Email - HSA@Sentinelgroup.com or by Mail to: Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group Attn: HSA Department 100 Quannapowitt Parkway Suite 300 Wakefield MA 01880