Welcome to the Help Center

HSA Tax Forms

All distributions from your HSA plan will be reported to the IRS and you will receive a form 1099-SA showing the total amount taken from the plan within the corresponding tax year. Distributions are exempt from income taxes as long as funds are used to pay for qualified medical expenses incurred after the HSA was established. 

You will be able to access your tax forms for your HSA account by logging into your online account Here . You will be able to view and download the forms under "Message Center". 

Form 1099-SA will reflect any withdrawals from the account during the corresponding plan year.

Form 5498-SA will reflect contributions and is for informational purposes only. 

If you have questions about tax filing please contact your tax advisor.

**Please note there is no 1099-SA issued for Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)