Welcome to the Help Center

Tax Reporting


HSA Tax Forms
All distributions from your HSA plan will be reported to the IRS and you will receive a form 1099-SA showing the total amount taken from the plan within the corresponding tax year. Distributions are exempt from income taxes as long as funds are used...